A Tale of Goldilocks


Today is June 10, the 161st day of the year (162nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 204 days remaining until the end of the year. And today is a big day to celebrate the birthday of Goldilocks. She's gonna be the next American Idol in 2010. You'll see her dance at the end of this blog entry. She's the captain of our team and she's the best. But she lives half across the globe. So I can only send her virtual cakes.

Like this one from Goldilocks. Everytime I celebrate my birthday, I always go for Goldilocks birthday cakes because their cakes are really yummy. You can buy it fresh from the oven. You're the number 1 Goldilocks, because any birthday or celebration wont be complete without the delicious cakes you can offer.



I'm not sure if Stephanie would like this cake, I hope Goldilocks can produce Peanut butter and Jelly cake flavor coz this is her favorite. I remember last time she went here, she made us a special Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.









Its a combination of peanut butter and straberry jelly spread on a wheat bread.

+++

Goto or Congee in Chinese is a national midday or mid-afternoon merienda (snack). It can be served plain or with a variety of meat mixed in it. Goto, or beef tripe, is a favorite meat used for congee


Last time she was here, we had her ate Goto. Hehe! I know she's not into it but she's kind to have a spoonful of it. Goto or Congee in Chinese is a national midday or mid-afternoon merienda (snack). It can be served plain or with a variety of meat mixed in it. Goto, or beef tripe, is a favorite meat used for congee.

+++

Its almost lunch now and I'm getting hungry blogging this entry. Anyway, here's a picture of the 70s version of Just Dance by Lady Gaga. To my Captain in Austin, I wish you all the best. Happy Birthday!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...