Michael Jackson caused fail whale





Michael Jackson caused fail whales on several social networking sites...




I was pissed off earlier when I got home. I was going online to find news about the death of Michael Jackson and I can seem to get any websites. My wireless router looks fine and my dsl connection are all green but it doesn't allow me to connect. Well, this is caused by a "fail whale."

Michael Jackson is dead and he takes a piece of the internet. During the first 5 hours of breaking the news on the internet, social networkings like Facebook and Twitter are hardly accessible. This is due to Fail whale.

Fail whale happens whenever the site is overloaded.

Here are some incidents during the Michael Jackson fail whale:
1. TechCrunch had several outages.
2. Perez Hilton's blog had outages too.

3. CNN had a sudden rise of traffic
4. Twitter crashed
5. Wikipedia had 500 edits on Michael Jackson's page.

Read the full article here.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...