MTV Blog Contest



Recently, I received an email invitation about an MTV Blog Contest. I know I'm not a good blogger and why would I join such contest, right? (I know a lot will agree) Anyway, I got interested of joining. Why not? My writing isn't bad. Is it? lol!

I was asked to choose a category and I chose VJs and Celebrities. Among the categories, I have to choose 1 question. And here's my question. (huh! I feel like I'm answering a beauty contest question. what am i doing here?)


If you had the privilege to follow a VJ around for a day, who would you choose and why?



And here's my entry entitled:

MTV VJ Utt is still there?









Honestly, I haven't been able to watch MTV Asia these days and I never thought VJ Utt is still there. Really? OMG! I think I'm lost. I can still remember when he's with Donita, Mike, Sarah and Sonia. He's like the youngest (looks the youngest if not) lol! But that was 1999ish or something?



Wow, its been almost a decade I think when I first saw him on MTV? Oh my gosh! He's like the institution... Maybe we should erect a monument for him. Huh?

Well, if I had the privilege to follow a VJ around for a day (that would be 24hrs, right?) I would choose Donita! Kidding... Of course its VJ Utt. Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned him in the first paragraph, right? hehehe!

What I'd like to find out about him is his passion for his career. He's been in the business for a long time and he still manage to be in his top shape. He seem to have loved by his career in return for his love for his career. I wish I could be that way. Coz many people in our age seems to jump from one job to another. They cant be satisfied with one.

If I'd start following VJ Utt say 5 o'clock in the morning, I'd probably wake him up and take pictures of him while his eyes are still close, goes out of bed (i'm sure girls would want to find out what he's wearing in the morning when he wakes up), takes a bath (if he's taking a bath), eat, and his other morning rituals.

I'll probably follow him when he goes to the gym, swim, wake board, go on board the MTV set, eat lunch, have coffee, play video games, meet the press, meet with his team... blah blah blah... and best of all I'll tweet every minute I see what he's doing. I know everyone will envy me. Huh? Huh? Huh?

I love photography and one thing I'd be doing is to have a 128Gb memory card on my digicam and take pictures of him every single movement... I mean every single movement... I think I have to get 10 spare batteries... perhaps 20?

I also do body painting, you can check out my blog and see my works. And I'm thinking if we still have spare time following Vj Utt, I'd probably paint his body. I'll make him disappear in the wall or in the garden. I know that sometimes when you're in the spotlight, you'd also think how does it feel to be not the center of attraction. Being able to blend with others without the feeling that you're above everyone.

Vj Utt is definitely THE man that I'd love to follow and know what he does best. Its not everyday that I get to follow a celebrity and I'll make sure its gonna be THE most wonderful 24hours with Vj Utt.

I'm tired... Lets wrap up! Guys com'on. Don't follow Vj Utt anymore. 24hrs is over... Let's find another one to stalk! ciao!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...