Goldilocks Awarding



Today I'm going to attend the awarding ceremony of the Goldilocks blog contest. I'm bring my sister coz she's working near High Street.

I'm not sure how many participants joined the contest. I know that we have very talented and articulate bloggers around the globe who joined.

I don't know if I will win and I'm not expecting coz my blog is just for personal use. I don't expect a lot of viewers but just few cyber friends.

I'll post whatever I can gather from the event when I get back online.











Comments

  1. hey it was fun sharing the table with you :)

    Make or Break

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang bilis ha, you already have my badge.. Thanks!! I will add you now na.. and will start following your blog.. bat wala kang followers widget?!? hindi na ako naka pag net kagabi.. sobrang pagod :)

    Make or Break

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks po! sensya na hindi ko na configure yung widget ko. saka balak ko din kc ayusin tong blog ko. within this month siguro setup ko ulet pati domain na...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...