Biggest Thumb!


Can you make the thumbnail a little bigger?





My Captain asked me to enlarge a thumbnail. Is there a big thumbnail? I asked myself.

I'm still searching a way to enlarge a thumbnail. I know its pretty much easy, considering that its just a picture. But the software I'm using is only limited to certain task.

So I have to workout my brains. While I'm looking at pictures, I found this. Well, there is one existing thumbnail and it is really big, I mean huge!








Apparently, this thumb is located in Paris and its the biggest so far in the world.



Now I have an idea. This is should be the start of a new thumbnail. I wont be replacing the old thumbnail I have. But I'm gonna use the fish eye tool. It allows me to enlarge a thumbnail without sacrificing the weight of the picture and the overall file.

Ha! I know every thing is possible.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...