Globe Duo Line


At last!
My Globe Duo line is now working!
Well, it was working 3 weeks ago when I first used it.
I can call any landline in the Metro for free and unlimited use.
However, there's only one number that I cant really really make a call.
Its my brother's wired landline line he subcribed alsoo from Globe.

SO what I did was to make a call last Holy week.
It was a whole week of holiday that's why I had to wait for Monday to follow up on the issue. I did not, however, I called on a Tuesday thinking that it might have been resolved on Monday, but it WASN'T.

I called up a week after and it still not working.

Then I called up another week after and dang it... still not working!

Well, I've been a subscriber of Globe for more than 5 yrs now and they're not taking actions? OMG!

Last call I made was Wednesday, April 29, 2009. I told them that they better take actions about it or else, I'm gonna cancel all my Globe transactions I have including my family, and friends... That's overrated but what the heck...

Until yesterday... Oh my my...

After 3 years of waiting... 3 weeks I mean... Its finally fixed.

Thanks to Globe for the delayed and super late action.

To know more about Globe Duo Line click here.

Comments

  1. have you followed up on the csr re the subscription you had for duo?i had mine starting after 2 days of subscription from duo. so far no problems naman ako sa service and i was really delighted kc ok ang call quality ng duo.sakto lang ang presyo sa postpaid plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Ok na Duo line ko. At that time kc testing stage pa lang yung duo kaya may chinese girl na nag sasalita pa. Pero ok na sya ngayon. Naka 3 months nako naka Duo at tapos na rin lock in period. Thanks sayo. Tawagan tayo sa duo minsan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duo is really great, laki ng natitipid sa pag call. i am planning to apply Globe Duo to my iphone 3Gs plan 399 para makatipid ako lalo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...