Yellow Cab Pizza




Thursday night and I was surprised to see Pizza on my pedestal. 


Hmmm... Alden's been saying he'll treat pizza since 6 months ago and I think the moment has come. lol




What could be the occassion why Alden decided to treat pizza? Could it be because he got a raise or something?






So here we are - our wonderful team @ our cafeteria. From right: Alden, Aura, Alvin & ME. See I look really small?! lol


James was absent for a week because of tooth problem and he'll surely miss this once in a lifetime experience. lol!

By the way, Mark, our Lotus Admin, is the one taking our pictures.

+++

Have you noticed the Aura's hair is well fixed? She had it rebonded that's why its soooo straight. And the day prior to this, she was asking if I have a comb. Do you think I have a hair to comb?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...