Food Trip with Aura




I'm becoming hungry day after day. I got this craving for crunchy liempo, ice cream and haluhalo.

Ummm... Yum yum...

Good thing Aura is also hungry when I got to the office. So the first thing we did was to take lunch early. lol!

We've decided to eat in Trellis.

I know that their Crackling Liempo is delicious and I ask Aura to see for herself how it tasted.







Aura and I ordered Crackling Liempo, rice and tomato salad as our side dish, buko sherbet for dessert and ice tea for refreshment.



+++




Big Yellow Banana


In the mean time, I brought 1.5 liter of Lipton Red Ice Tea, Asado Pan de sal and a big yellow banana. I'm planning to eat this for snack.





Yeah... I did ate lunch. I'm full.

But as a growing boy, I still have to eat. Don't I?



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...