New Design


I've been thinking of changing the design of my blog...

Hmmm...

You see, I haven't been blogging for quite some time now and the last time I changed the theme of my blog was a year ago. I used fresh benok - the design of my old myspace/multiply account.




Now, I'm thinking of having a different design. Something that would keep "katingisip" as the brand and I'll just use benok as the author. I want something that has a logo on top, a recent post as the first highlighted entry, on the side would be a video entry and then a side bar that shows the list of entries and some labels. Something like this...

Green is not my fave color but I like it on my blog. I'd probably use something blueish... 
Hmmm... Thinking... thinking... thinking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...