Japanese Dimsum

Aura ate pizza, James is absent and I have a lot of things to do coz its Wednesday. So I've decided to buy Japanese dimsum, 1.5 liter of Tropicana Fruit juice and my favorite Tostas bread. My reports seemed to overflow on this day and with addition of special projects, I don't think I have time to go around and buy food later on. 

But its ok because I can balance my work and time. I perfect in multitasking.


Aura calls me "halimaw" when it comes to this kind job.






Aura calls me "halimaw" when it comes to this kind job. Halimaw means monster. She's really amazed at how I do things.

I can do reports, listening to music, update blog, edit graphics for the project, write programming scripts, chat with managers who ask out of this world questions and eat. lol!

Eating wont be left coz I love eating. hehe! I eat but I dont get fat. That's the best thing about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...