Indulge in the Uniquely Singapore experience


Back in my 6th grade, I joined a regional finals for an art competition. There I met a lot of kids like me. lol! One of them became my all time crush. She's holding a big teddy bear roaming around the competition area. She's tall for a girl at her age and has a long and shinny black hair crawling down to her waist. Ooooh! I got madly in love with her. BUT we were from different schools and region at that time. I'm from the North and she's from the south.

When I went to High School, I was suprized to see her. I didn't know we were classmates. I introduced myself to her and asked her if she still remember me. Unfortunately, she cant recall. I didn't bother to remind her where we met.

We graduated high school and we didn't see each other again. Until now, she doesn't know how I feel for her and when we first met.

Recently, I was checking in facebook and saw her again. After a decade of searching there she is. BUT she's in Singapore. She's now a permanent resident of Singapore. I don't know when she's coming back.

If I was given a chance to go to Singapore, I'd definitely ask her for a date and tell her how I feel. I'm definitely in search of her for a long time and Singapore will make it possible. This is a new kind of adventure that involves a person whom I will share my thrill and fun.

Here's my plan:

1. Around 5am, I'll call her to meet me in the Merlion statue, wearing a jogging pants. Coz she's living near the vicinity. Afterwards, I'll give her chocnut, coz it's her faverite back when we were in high school.

2. We're going for a jog around Marina Bay and wait for the sun rise. We'll take pictures and talk about what happened to us.


3. After that we'll have a kaya toast and kopi in Raffles Place. I can still remember how she drinks her coffee back when we were doing our projects in high school.

4. Once we're done with breakfast, we'd head to her place to change clothes. Its too early in the morning and shops aren't open yet so we'd go for a river tour. In less than a day, I will get to see Singapore's history, heritage, culture, architecture and national landmarks like Raffles landing site, The Merlion and the Esplanade. And it's never gonna be the same because I have a special someone beside me.

5. Oooh! It's lunchtime. Where's the best place to dine? Hmmm... How about Pierside Kitchen?


6. We'll go for a shopping from Orchard to North Bridge to Riverside to Little India to Bugis to Geyland Serai until we get tired.

7. In the late afternoon, I'd us to have a nice massage in one of the most premier spa in Singapore.

8. After a relaxing massage, its time to eat again. This time, we'll try the Sky dinning. They say, Sky dinning is one of the first in the world. You'll get to eat in one of the Worlds First Glass-Bottomed Cable Car Cabins.


I guess I would end the night with a wine asking her if we can continue our lost love interest. I may be stupid but this is the only time I can have to say whatever I have in my heart.

Well, if meeting with her won't happen according to my plan, at least I got to see Singapore! Why not go to Zouk and party all night? I'm sure I'll find someone for me there... Haha!

Indulge in the Uniquely Singapore experience.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...