Memoirs of Ondoy


At 10:35am, we arrived at the Puerto Princesa Airport. It was raining, but not that hard. I received a text message from my sister saying my mom is worried about me and wanted me to call. I called my mom. She's worried that my flight might be cancelled. I said, "we're already in Palawan, safely."

She told me to take care because the typhoon is going to get tough. The flood downstairs is up to the knee level and she's afraid that it might go inside our apartment.

I told her not to worry and then I hung up.

I don't know what happened next. I stay tunned to the internet news, facebook and twitter. There I saw the distruction brought by the super typhoon Ondoy.

Here's a compilation of pictures I got from the internet. Some scenes are disturbing.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...