Pacquiao: Prepared and Ready

Manny Pacquiao

LAS VEGAS — Holding court in his swanky suite at the 60th floor of The Hotel at Mandalay Bay moments after arriving here Monday night, Manny Pacquiao spoke the language of supreme confidence as he revs up for the biggest bout of his life – a crossroads clash with British banger Ricky Hatton – this weekend at the nearby MGM Grand.

“I have done my part in training and I will just make sure that I maintain this condition until the fight,” Pacquiao told Manila-based scribes. “I am prepared for whatever Hatton brings to the ring.”

It is common knowledge that Pacquiao loves opponents who rush inside but in the event Hatton decides to box from a distance – or even engage him in close quarters combat complete with roughhousing – the pound-for-pound king insists he is ready.






“The people know that my style is in-and-out fighting, waiting for the right time to deliver the power shots but I am also prepared to engage him at close range as I trained heavily for that kind of situation,” said Pacquiao.

It’s been anticipated that Hatton will not waste time in attempting to get his licks in as soon as possible but Pacquiao is optimistic that his quickness and overall skills will frustrate the Manchester native.

Still, Pacquiao politely declines to say at what stage of the fight he will pull the plug on Hatton’s bid.


<continue reading on Manila Bulletin>




Blogged with the Flock Browser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...