Jj's birthday

April 27 is Jj’s birthday. She just turned 28, I think. Lol! And since JJ lives close to Jojo, I went to her place, uninvited and greeted her happy birthday.

She just woke up… hehe

I’m really crazy. But she was happy when I dropped by her place. She thought I forgot it.
How can I forget it, it’s also my Mom’s birthday. Jj is like a mother to me… kidding!

Anyway, later that day, we went to the church, Jj’s church coz she’s a Christian and I’m a catholic. I heard the mass twice, one in Catholic and one in Christian. There’s no difference actually because they’re preaching the same words – they got it from the holy bible.
The only difference is the way they do it. Catholic does it in the old way; Christian does it in a loud way. That’s another topic. Let’s go back to Jj’s birthday.

After the mass, we went to SM Bacoor. Good thing its still open at 9pm. The target of our stomach is Pizza Hut. Its been quite some time since I ate pizza and so as Jj. We agreed before hand to eat there. It was JJ’s idea and I seconded. Jojo, Jj and I – should I change my name to Benben since their names are repeating too? – went inside and order. We waited about 5 to 15mins. We were really hungry…

Here are the pics.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...