I left something...

It was a boring day when I decided to pack my things and head north to Pangasinan, my mom's birth place. I've got my Olympus Digital Camera, PSP and N70 - my gadgets so I can survive the long bus-ride. Exactly 10:18am when the bus left Cubao terminal. I was seated in seat# 18, riding on a bus number 1818 and coincidentally it was the 18th of May. I don't know whats with 18 during those times. All I know is that I felt different. Almost 5 hours later, I arrived in Lingayen. I had no idea where to eat so I decided to go to a near fastfood. I found Jollibee and ate my lunch. After that I went to Lingayen Beach, just behind the Provincial Capitol Center of Lingayen.
I sat by the beach and with my tired feet i took some pictures of the sea. Lingayen Gulf stretches across towns from Alaminos to Dagupan and this is where Douglas McArthur landed when he returned to the Philippines in WW2. The shore was magnificent. As I waited for the sun to set, I managed to write my name in the sand. I know it will be washed by the sea when it touches it, but at least I got to print my name on it even if its for a while.
As I sat by the sea shore, I contemplated the beauty of the sea. I felt like I'm alone in the sea trying to search for something. Beyond the horizon, I saw nothing but endless water and sky above. Will I find what I'm looking for in this place? I'm not certain if I will. I know this wonderful experience will end in a couple of minutes and I have to savour this whilst its here.

As I sat by the sea shore, I fell in love with the sun that shines. Its like eyes that opens and greet you good morning everyday. I fell in love with the sea. Its like a voice that whispers your ears saying "I'm happy now that I have you" or "Thank you for everything and for being so nice to me" and "I love you."

Its almost dusk and my waiting is almost over. I will get to see my sunset. I know that my sunset will come soon. I know that someday my sunset will comfort me and wipe tears. My sunset will be forever. For me, sunset is not the end, but just the beginning. For every sunsets comes beautiful sunrise. That's why its great waking up in the morning special when your sunshine is there beside you.
Now that my sunset is here, I will cherish my sunshine more. May it be sunset or sunrise, it will still be the sun that shines and brightens your day. I think I know what I left in the north.... I left it with my beautiful sunset. I wish I could go back with my sunset. Maybe someday we could be together. Maybe soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...