Clouds


This is one of the pictures I took when I went to Pangasinan few days ago.
I was waiting for the right time to take pictures so I could have a good shot on the sunset. I'm in Lingayen Gulf at that time. Beyond the Lingayen Gulf is the South China Sea and I thought it was the best place to take pictures.

The picture was taken about 30 minutes before sunset.You can still see the rays of the sun peeping out of the magnificent clouds. It reminds me of someone who peeks at you while you sleep. My sunshine was there before the clouds came in. And now he just peeked at me behind the clouds. I know my sun will emerge again to give me a great sunset.

At that moment, I felt lonely again in the stretch of the long Lingayen beach. The sun is not showing up but its stil bright. I know the sun is there for me eventhough its not showing up. Its like two lovers who share the same feelings even when they're distant apart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...