No time to blog...



I've been busy for a while and I have not been able to tweet, blog or tumblr for the past weeks.

OMG!

Today is July 31 and Globe is releasing the new iPhone 3Gs.

Haaaay! I'm thinking if I'm going to get my reservation...

I have bills to pay and I'm out of the budget.

Its not practical for now. Maybe, I'll get it tomorrow! Hahaha!

Kidding...



I'm in Mega mall foodcourt when I wrote this. I'm hungry as f*ck and I wanna eat a lot today. I had just finished my workout upstairs, did some RPM and it seems my stomach is too empty that I can eat every food I can see.

Its good that I get to eat a lot and not get fat at all...

Ciao!

Oh btw, I was trying to look for Les Mills RPM sound track on the net and I cant find any. Do you know where I can download it?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...