A gift from Austin






It wasn't easy lossing a lot specially if you've worked hard for it. What's make it really harder is that it happened on my birthday. Darn! What have I done to experience such tremendous crisis.

They say when you lost something, something big will replace it. 

3 days after my birthday, I was dozing off in my table when someone called my attention. Two of the managers in Austin are here and they're looking for me. They handed my 1 legal size white envelop and a purple envelop (with greeting card of course). They said it came from Stephanie, my boss in Austin.

Above is the card content. Its very touchy and I wanted to cry at that time but i couldn't. I'm not sure why my tears weren't falling. Come to think of it, I have really cried since my birthday. I opened the white envelop and to my surprise, it contain $120. $20 came from Kaia and $100 from Stephanie. I'm really really thankful for what they did. I didn't expect that they would do it for me. I can't thank them enough. I told myself that I will do really good and when the time comes that I will visit them in Austin I'll re-pay them of their good deeds.

Stephanie told me that something happened the night of Tuesday, March 10. Her neighbor went to visit her house and gave her Beyonce's authograph and picture. I think God paid her for what she has done to make me feel better.

I thank her so much and I thank God for sending people to my rescue.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...