5th day workout

Jay's, my trainer, goal is for me to gain strength and muscles. My only goal is to be healthy because my work is just seating and doing nothing but kill time in front of the computer. Its basically a none-tiring job. My mind gets tired but not body. 

Today our training will concentrate on my shoulders. After my 10-minute treadmill, we went upstairs to carry some heavy weights. Its my 5th day of training and if you could only imagine by body's been aching up to now. My biceps, chest, abs, my yummy butt and my legs are oh soooo painful.

But yes its true, no pain, no gain - my trainer's motivational approach. The one in the picture is not me. Obvious! His muscles are well developed already. By November, I could be him... I did the exercise same in the picture. At first, its got only 1 plate. Dunno how heavy it was but I can carry it. I did 15 reps raising my shoulders. "Dont bend your elbow! Stay straight!" said my trainer. "k, k, k fine..." Rest for a while and then he added another plate.

"Can I have some water first?" Gulp... gulp... gulp...

Darn! This thing is getting heavier... after the second set...

3rd set goes and in came another set of plates...

Man... this I ain't gonna carry... My fingers are slipping off the bar... 

But hey, I did it.

After that I cant even raise my hand straight to reach the sky! lol...

Feels great huh? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...