My New Laffy


I've been waiting for the time that I could carry a laptop as light as a 250-page-hardbound book and as small as an A4-size paper. Finally, its here! The HP 2133 mininote!

Choosing the right one is a problem because you need to consider a lot of things. And since I'm not that techie, I only consider 2 things. First is the internal specs. Whether its fast enough to play games or if it can store tons of mp3 and hd-movies. Second is the physical appearance - see if the look of your laptop will fit your personality.

I bought this in Silicon Valley in Park square 1. But before I decided to buy this, I had been roaming Market Market and Glorieta to look for the laptop specific to my needs. It was a Saturday when I searched for my laffy, about 2pm. My first option was MSI Wind because of its screen size and the processor. However, at that time there are no available in any stores and I cant another day for my laptop. Before going home I decided to drop by a store where they sell Hp computers. Search is over! I asked the salesman if they have it and there's 1. I have my luck at the end of the day.

I chose HP mini among the line up of ultraportable PCs in the market. The specs is good aside from being an HP-branded, I've heard a lot of good reviews about this laptop. The physical appearance is also awesome and was done to look modern and professional. With its silver-brushed body-case, it will surely prevent finger prints to stick on the body. Unlike the competitor umpc, their body's are glossy and it looks like your holding a 3-year-old-kid toy. One thing is that you don't need to spend extra cost for a G-mask.



I call my laptop Laffy coz its small and its really light-weight. Its like my new toy where I can carry around without being noticed. Specially in the office since bringing personal laptop is not allowed, I can bring it without being confiscated by the guards. Now I can maintain my blog without staying at home in front of my big pc...

Its almost 7pm now and I'm writing this blog with my new laffy. I've got to sleep now since I was tired searching for the baby laptop. For a full specs of the laptop, you can visit the HP website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Dignify Airmen

Broadband USB Modem Unlocker

Tumblraty...